WASHINGTON, Oct. 24, 2017 – November 1st starts Open Enrollment, and USA Medical reminds marketplace participants that the period has been shortened dramatically—it only runs from November 1 – December 15, 2017. To help people afford the medicines prescribed to counteract the side effects of their breast cancer treatment, the company developed customized prescription savings programs in all 50 states including: Texas Prescription Assistance Program, Florida Prescription Assistance Program and California Prescription Assistance Program.
USA Medical also provides these tips to help determine what prescription coverage plan is the right one:
- Put together a list of prescriptions taken regularly to estimate annual costs and help shop for the best health insurance plan.
- Make sure the plan selected covers those medications prescribed on a continual basis.
- Don’t assume a low-cost plan will save money. Sometimes lower tier plans have a limited list of prescriptions covered and higher copays, which can result in high out-of-pocket expenses that add up quickly.
Co-Founder and President of USA Medical, Jordan Sessler says, "If you face high out-of-pocket costs for your medications because you have a high deductible or your plan doesn’t cover your medications, our free Pharmacy Discount Card can help. It provides an easy way for you to save up to 75% off your medications—brand name or generic. Oftentimes, the discounted price is lower than your copay.”
The pre-activated Pharmacy Discount Cards are accepted at more than 60,000 pharmacies across the country — local, regional and national chains such as CVS, Walmart and Walgreens. Thousands of popular medicines are eligible for savings, including medications prescribed for the side effects of chemotherapy such as: ondansetron, lorazepam, alprazolam, dronabinol and ferrous sulfate.
Go to prescriptionassistance.info to get a customized Pharmacy Discount Card for all 50 states including:
- Alabama Prescription Assistance Program
- Georgia Prescription Assistance Program
- North Carolina Prescription Assistance Program
- Pennsylvania Prescription Assistance Program
- Tennessee Prescription Assistance Program
- Virginia Prescription Assistance Program
About USA Medical Prescription Assistance Program
USA Medical Prescription Assistance Program is a division of USA Medical, which reaches out to individuals and seniors among the estimated 100+ million people in America with inadequate prescription coverage. The Company's mission is to help individuals save money on prescriptions they need.