WASHINGTON, March 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- April is Autism Awareness Month. Currently, 1 in 68 children are diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) in the U.S. There is no “cure” for autism, but therapy may help with symptoms. USA Medical offers assistance by providing discounts on medications prescribed for ASD through its customized prescription savings programs in all 50 states including: Texas Prescription Assistance Program, Florida Prescription Assistance Program and California Prescription Assistance Program.
USA Medical suggests these therapy options below to help people with autism.
- Applied Behavior Analysis Therapy (ABA) - ABA therapy focuses on teaching and improving social and communication skills by using positive reinforcements. It can also help reduce harmful actions that may delay learning.
- Occupational Therapy (OT) - Amongst parents, OT is listed as the highest ranking therapy helping children with autism. It’s known to help with sleep training, potty-training, sensory processing disorder, and more.
- Sensory Integration (SI) Therapy - SI therapy uses a series of repetitive activities to help change how the brain reacts to touch, sound, sight and movement.
USA Medical Co-Founder and President Jordan Sessler says, “The other therapies available have been shown to make a difference in the lives of children with autism. If medications are also prescribed as part of your child's treatment plan, our card can help. No medications are excluded from possible savings up to 75%, brand name or generic. Helping you afford medications is our priority.”
The pre-activated Pharmacy Discount Cards are accepted at more than 60,000 pharmacies across the country — local, regional and national chains such as CVS, Walmart and Walgreens. Thousands of popular medicines are eligible for savings, including medications prescribed for the side effects of chemotherapy such as: ondansetron, lorazepam, alprazolam, dronabinol and ferrous sulfate.
Go to prescriptionassistance.info to get a customized Pharmacy Discount Card for all 50 states including:
- Alabama Prescription Assistance Program
- Georgia Prescription Assistance Program
- North Carolina Prescription Assistance Program
- Pennsylvania Prescription Assistance Program
- Tennessee Prescription Assistance Program
- Virginia Prescription Assistance Program
About USA Medical Prescription Assistance Program
USA Medical Prescription Assistance Program is a division of USA Medical, which reaches out to individuals and seniors among the estimated 100+ million people in America with inadequate prescription coverage. The Company's mission is to help individuals save money on prescriptions they need. USA Medical has been given an "A+" rating by the Better Business Bureau.