WASHINGTON, July 31, 2018 -- It’s estimated that 35.6 million children entered schools and enrolled in grades pre-kindergarten through 8th grade in 2017. That number is expected to increase as back-to-school season commences in the following weeks. USA Medical offers assistance by providing discounts on vaccinations through its customized prescription savings programs in all 50 states including: Texas Prescription Assistance Program, Florida Prescription Assistance Program and California Prescription Assistance Program.
In recognition of National Immunization Awareness month, USA Medical shares vaccination tips for parents with children starting or returning to school this year.
- Check state immunization requirements.
- Each state requires a child be vaccinated for a number of diseases each school year. Check with http://www.immunize.org/states/ to confirm which ones take priority.
- Visit a pediatrician.
- A pediatrician can ensure a child is current with all their vaccinations and help keep track of their vaccination history.
- Ask the school nurse.
- School nurses are responsible for maintaining the health of children daily. Ask them about seasonal vaccines that can help keep children healthy throughout the school year.
USA Medical Co-Founder and President Jordan Sessler says “Keeping your children healthy can be challenging when they’re in school. Having them miss school due to chickenpox, measles, or mumps is something we want to avoid at all costs. That’s why we’ve created this program to help make vaccinations and other prescriptions affordable for families that need them. No medications are excluded from possible savings up to 75%, brand name or generic.”
The pre-activated card is accepted at more than 60,000 pharmacies across the country—local, regional and national chains such as CVS, Costco, Target, Rite Aid, Walmart and Walgreens. Eligible prescriptions include Shingrix, Recombivax, Fluad, and other vaccinations as well as thousands of other popular medications.
Go to prescriptionassistance.info to get a customized Pharmacy Discount Card for all 50 states including:
- Alabama Prescription Assistance Program
- North Carolina Prescription Assistance Program
- Georgia Prescription Assistance Program
- Pennsylvania Prescription Assistance Program
- Tennessee Prescription Assistance Program
- Virginia Prescription Assistance Program
About USA Medical Prescription Assistance Program
USA Medical Prescription Assistance Program is a division of USA Medical, which reaches out to individuals and seniors among the estimated 100+ million people in America with inadequate prescription coverage. The Company's mission is to help individuals save money on prescriptions they need. USA Medical has been given an "A+" rating by the Better Business Bureau.